“Aim meaning Hindi“: लक्ष्य (lakshy)
Hindi Meaning Aim, Aim meaning in Hindi, Aim of Meaning in Hindi, Meaning Aim Hindi. Ahead in Hindi.
Translations English To Hindi
Definitions and “Meaning” of “Aim” in English To Hindi
- लक्ष्य [target, goal, destination]
- प्रयोजन [end, intention, reason]
- मतलब [meaning]
- निशाना लगाना [vector, direct, pioneer]
- लक्ष्य साधना [aim]
- निशाना बांधना [notch]
- our primary aim is to achieve financial discipline.
- new French cooking aims at producing clear, fresh flavors and light textures.
- Payel was unable to achieve her aims.
- a political movement whose aim is to promote world peace.
- Investigators are taking aim at health-care fraud.
“Aim meaning Hindi” Dictionary:
‘Aim meaning Hindi‘: For the Aim of money and Aim definitions, similar to the translation of Hindi language and Aim with the opposite word. Also, unintentional pronunciation is found in Hindi and English languages.
Tags for the entry “Aim”
What is the Aim in Hindi, “Aim – meaning in Hindi”, Aim definition, the Aim example in Hindi language and pronunciation?