“Aid meaning Hindi“: सहायता (sahaayata)
Hindi Meaning Aid, Aid meaning in Hindi, Aid of Meaning in Hindi, Meaning Aid Hindi. Aid in Hindi.
Translations English To Hindi
Definitions and “Meaning” of “Aid” in English To Hindi
- सहायता [assistance, aid, helping]
- सहायक [assistant, subsidiary, accessory, aid]
- सहारा [recourse, sustenance, anchor, aid]
- सहायता देना [aid, redound, patronize]
- अंतरराष्ट्रीय विकास एजेंसी [agency for international development]
- a helping hand
- During the Civil War, he was an indispensable aid to his father during the latter’s tenure as Minister to England.
- Debasish saw the pilot slumped in his cockpit and went to his aid.
- Today, it seems, the people of Terence Bay have won back the right to visit their local lighthouse, which the Coast Guard still maintains as an active aid to navigation.
- Mr. Barman’s fishing partner was rescued by two surfers who went to his aid after hearing yells for help, police said.
- A meaningful targeted scheme of financial aid to purchase concentrate feed is needed to avoid disaster over the coming winter and spring months, it has been claimed.
“Aid meaning Hindi” Dictionary:
‘Aid meaning Hindi‘: For the Aid of money and Aid definitions, similar to the translation of Hindi language and Aid with the opposite word. Also, unintentional pronunciation is found in Hindi and English languages.
Tags for the entry “Aid”
What is the Aid in Hindi, “Aid – meaning in Hindi”, Aid definition, the Aid example in Hindi language and pronunciation?