“Aggravation meaning Hindi“: उत्तेजना (uttejana)
Hindi Meaning Aggravation, Aggravation meaning in Hindi, Aggravation – Meaning in Hindi, Meaning Aggravation Hindi. Aggravation in Hindi.
Aggravation meaning in Hindi
Translations English To Hindi Aggravation
- उत्तेजना [excitement, stimulation, stimulus, aggravation]
- वृद्धि [increase, rise, growth, enlargement]
- छेड़ छाड़ [aggravation]
- These types of communities could avoid the detrimental impacts of urban sprawl, including aggravation of the region’s air quality problems.
- When you fire a difficult customer, you’re just trading one set of aggravations for another.
- Deba pitched in an extended spring training game last week with no further aggravation.
- The latest figures show a certain aggravation on the inflation front, according to the report.
Definitions and “Meaning” of “Aggravation” in English To Hindi
- अपवृद्धि [aggravation]
- अतिरेक [aggravation, exorbitance, overplus]
- छेड़छाड़ [molestation, aggravation]
Example: “I accept that he did suffer from some aggravation of his existing mental health problems.”
More Afraid meaning Hindi
Synonyms of Aggravation
- nuisance, annoyance
- irritation, headache
- difficulty, inconvenience, bother
Example: “The Old Woman Winter is like an unexpected out-of-town visitor – you never know when she’s coming, how long she’s going to stay or how much aggravation she’ll cause.”
More Moto G6
“Aggravation meaning Hindi” Dictionary: Aggravation
‘Aggravation meaning Hindi‘: For the Aggravation of money and Aggravation definitions, similar to the translation of Hindi language and Aggravation with the opposite word. Also, unintentional pronunciation is found in Hindi and English languages.
Tags for the entry “Aggravation”
What is the Aggravation in Hindi, “Aggravation – meaning in Hindi”, Aggravation definition, the Aggravation example in Hindi language and pronunciation?