“Affectionate meaning Hindi“: स्नेही (snehee)
Hindi Meaning Affectionate, Affectionate meaning in Hindi, Affectionate – Meaning in Hindi, Meaning Affectionate Hindi. Affectionate in Hindi.
Affectionate meaning in Hindi
Translations English To Hindi Affectionate
- स्नेही [fatherly, kith and kin]
- प्रेमी [beau, amative]
- स्नेहशील [fond, affectionate]
- Puja stroked his hair almost affectionately, though there was no change in his manner.
- Riya was still affectionate towards the family, but she didn’t warm up to people as easily as she once had.
- Deba was a man of the marked dignity of character and most affectionate nature.
- You were lucky to have such affectionate parents.
- His family affectionately refers to him as the baby.
Definitions and “Meaning” of “Affectionate” in English To Hindi
- प्रीतिमय [affectionate]
- प्यरा [affectionate]
Example: “That Film was tender and affectionate without being pedantic.”
Synonyms of Affectionate
- loving, fond
- devoted, caring
Example: “It only takes one or Three treatments and they resume a gentle, affectionate interest in their family.”
“Affectionate meaning Hindi” Dictionary: Affectionate
‘Affectionate meaning Hindi‘: For the Affectionate of money and Affectionate definitions, similar to the translation of Hindi language and Affectionate with the opposite word. Also, unintentional pronunciation is found in Hindi and English languages.
Tags for the entry “Affectionate”
What is the Affectionate in Hindi, “Affectionate – meaning in Hindi”, Affectionate definition, the Affectionate example in Hindi language and pronunciation?
More Affair meaning Hindi