“Affection meaning Hindi“: स्नेह (sneh)
Hindi Meaning Affection, Affection meaning in Hindi, Affection – Meaning in Hindi, Meaning Affection Hindi. Affection in Hindi.
Affection meaning in Hindi
Translations English To Hindi Affection
- स्नेह [friendship]
- प्रेम [prem, amorousness]
- मनोवेग [impulse]
- Puja developed a deep affection for that country and its people.
- Raja now looks back on those years with great affection.
Definitions and “Meaning” of “Affection” in English To Hindi
- अनुराग [affection, fondness, passion, oestrus]
- मुहब्बत [mash, love, devotion]
- भ्रातृभाव [fraternal feeling]
- प्रणय [amour]
Example: “The three women competed for the affections of the same man.”
Synonyms of Affection
- warmth, devotion
- endearment, care
Example: “Doli felt affection for the wise old lady.”
“Affection meaning Hindi” Dictionary: Affection
‘Affection meaning Hindi‘: For the Affection of money and Affection definitions, similar to the translation of Hindi language and Affection with the opposite word. Also, unintentional pronunciation is found in Hindi and English languages.
Tags for the entry “Affection”
What is the Affection in Hindi, “Affection – meaning in Hindi”, Affection definition, the Affection example in Hindi language and pronunciation?
More Advise meaning Hindi