“Abstract meaning in Hindi“: सार (saar)
Meanings of Abstract in Hindi
- सार (saar)
Translations of Abstract
- सार [Essence, argument, be all, Epitome, Inwardness]
- निराकार [bodiless]
- संक्षेप [abbreviated, compendium, Curtailment, Epitome, outline]
Example: “My political culture is empirical rather than abstract”.
Definitions and “Meaning” of “Abstract” in English
- तत्त्व [element, tenor, substance]
- अमूर्त [intangible, incorporeal, immaterial]
Example: “An abstract of this article has been published”.
Synonyms of Abstract
- theoretical, nonrepresentational, nonobjective
Example: “Equally, every painting, however realistic, is an abstract”.
“Abstract meaning in Hindi” Dictionary: Abstract
‘Abstract meaning in Hindi‘: For the Abstract of money and Abstract definitions, similar to the translation of Hindi language and Abstract with the opposite word. Also, unintentional pronunciation is found in Hindi and English languages.
Tags for the entry “Abstract”
What is Abstract in Hindi, “Abstract– meaning in Hindi”, Abstract definition, Abstract example in Hindi language and pronunciation.