“Aisle meaning Hindi“: गलियारा (galiyaara)
Hindi Meaning Aisle, Aisle meaning in Hindi, Aisle of Meaning in Hindi, Meaning Aisle Hindi, Aisle in Hindi.
Aisle meaning in Hindi
Translations English To Hindi
Definitions and “Meaning” of “Aisle” in English To Hindi
- गिरजे का बगली रास्ता [aisle]
- पार्श्ववीथी [aisle]
- इमारत का बाज़ू [outbuilding, outhouse]
Synonyms of Aisle
- Two watchtowers and several houses are now growing up around a 60-ft high, aisled long hall that will eventually measure 120 ft long by 60 ft wide.
- You wander through the aisles of any supermarket and everything is the same.
- Debasish has seen film of a man walking down a supermarket aisle, and all the tins flying off the shelves as they pass.
- I can only fly five hours maximum in aircraft with a decent seat pitch and only in an aisle seat, so I can move about.
- Puja had a stroke last year and moves slowly as the aisles of the train are not wide enough for her walker.
“Aisle meaning Hindi” Dictionary:
‘Aisle meaning Hindi‘: For the Aisle of money and Aisle definitions, similar to the translation of Hindi language and Aisle with the opposite word. Also, unintentional pronunciation is found in Hindi and English languages.
Tags for the entry “Aisle”
What is the Aisle in Hindi, “Aisle – meaning in Hindi”, Aisle definition, the Aisle example in Hindi language and pronunciation?